Lamp Storage Container
The 6ft Heavy Duty Fluorescent lamp Recycling Container is specifically designed for the collection of waste fluorescent lamps for recycling. The lightweight lid allows for easy insertion of the fluorescent lamps into the body of the container. Two lockable clasps are located on the lid and when in use prevent unauthorised access. Two large rear wheels and two swivel castors in the front ensure that the product is easy to transport. The one piece stress free body of the product is sealed to prevent the possibility of a leakage. The design of the unit allows it to be lifted vertically to pass through tight doorways and corridors.
- Manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- Holds 100kg
- Holds up to 250 6ft linear lamps (90kg) or many more mixed/Compact Fluorescent/SON/Halogen lamps
Under new legislation from Jan 2015 waste has to be contained separately, but mixed lamps can be stored in the same container
Optional cost to empty when full: £129 – £199 depending on your location Check the transport cost to your postcode., Plus £25 for Hazardous Waste Consignment Note plus recycling charge at 75p/Kilo Total from £154 + 75p/Kilo
Also this container is not flat pack so due to the large volume our couriers do not offer delivery discount for quantities, so delivery is £59 + VAT per unit.
- Secure indoor or outdoor storage
- Durable and reusable (weight 25kg)
- Waterproof and moisture resistant
- 100% Recyclable
- Carry Handle
- Perfect for tube storage & transporting
- External Dimensions: W 620mm x L 1930mm x H 560mm
Please note: VAT is not applicable to this storage container product only the delivery cost is subject to VAT